With the 2022 East Midlands Bricks Awards picking up pace, nominations are now flowing in.
Celebrating the outstanding work of those shaping the landscape of our region, this year’s highly-anticipated awards ceremony will take place on Thursday 15 September, at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground in the Derek Randall Suite, featuring John Forkin MBE DL, Managing Director at award-winning investment promotion agency Marketing Derby, as keynote speaker. Tickets can be booked here.
Here are 5 top tips for a successful entry:
- Make your nomination compelling.
- Less is more – as often judges have to read a large number of nomination forms, no one wants to read “waffle” or an excessive use of jargon in an award entry, so be concise and specific with what you write.
- Use facts, statistics and key examples that support why a project, person or business should win an award, as they will make any statement you make much stronger.
- Make sure to read the criteria carefully to be sure that your nomination does in fact fit what is being looked for. Why not reflect on the projects that won last year to get an idea of whether your nomination reflects a certain category’s requirements.
- Finally, proofread your nomination and submit it in plenty of time!
If you haven’t submitted your nominations yet, now is the prime time – showcase your business, team and projects. Nominations forms can be found here. Alternatively, click on an individual link below to go straight to a specific category’s nomination form.
Award categories include:
- Most active estate agent
- Commercial development of the year
- Responsible business of the year
- Residential development of the year
- Developer of the year
- Deal of the year
- Architects of the year
- Excellence in design
- Sustainable development of the year
- Contractor of the year
- Overall winner (this award cannot be entered, the winner will be selected from those nominated)
The Overall Winner of the East Midlands Bricks Awards 2022 will also be awarded a year of marketing/publicity worth £20,000.
See last year’s event in the video below:
Book your tickets now
Tickets can now be booked for the awards event – click here to secure yours.
The special awards evening and networking event will be held on 15 September 2022 in the Derek Randall Suite at the Trent Bridge County Cricket Club from 4:30pm – 7:30pm.
Connect with local decision makers over canapés and complimentary drinks while applauding the outstanding companies and projects in our region.
Dress code is standard business attire.
Thanks to our sponsors:
To be held at: