East Midlands Business Link has launched its quest to find the recipients of the East Midlands Bricks awards – an event which recognises the outstanding work of those shaping the landscape of our region.
Nominations are now open for the award categories, which include:
- Contractor of the year – sponsored by Frank Key
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by Forterra plc
- Residential development of the year – sponsored by Sterling Capital Reserve
- Developer of the year – sponsored by Ward Recycling
- Deal of the year – sponsored by Shakespeare Martineau
- Architects of the year – sponsored by Blueprint Interiors
- Excellence in design – sponsored by Harlequin Office Furniture
- Most Active agent – sponsored by BLM Group
- Overall winner – sponsored by Streets Chartered Accountants
The winners of each category will be celebrated at a glittering awards event on the 28th of March 2019 at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, and the Overall Winner will receive a year of publicity worth over £20,000.
Complimentary drinks and canapés will be served on arrival. Dress code is standard business suit.
4.30pm – Networking and Reception Drinks
5.30pm – Welcome and Awards Presentation
7.30pm – End of Formal Proceedings, guests and nominees are invited to stay and celebrate/network over drinks.
A special thanks to our East Midlands Bricks 2019 Sponsors: