Northamptonshire Chamber has made an urgent plea for help on behalf of the NHS Team helping to coordinate the need for medical equipment and PPE in Northamptonshire.
National supplies are tight and the team is certain businesses may have some of the supplies that are desperately needed in the health sector now.
Certain services would also be of great help, in particular laundry services.
The team will be grateful for donations or are more than prepared to pay for supplies and services.
Items that would be of use:
• FFP3 daily wear masks
• Disposable long sleeve gowns
• Disposable aprons
• Eye protection
• Surgical caps
• Medical scrubs for staff to wear under PPE
• Medical couch
• Oxygen SATS monitors
• Disposable stethoscopes
• 8 small
• 4 large with capacity for couch assessment
• Porta-loos x 6 with handwashing facility
• Mobile phone
• Security fencing (c.400m)
• Staffing-support to manage traffic, protect staff and equipment
• Daily collection scrubs
• Daily washing of scrubs
• Return delivery of scrubs
• Daily deep clean of all areas Consumables
• Alcohol-based hand sanitiser
• Soap-based handwash
• Cleaning materials
Please contact Adam Nawaz if you can help at email@example.com – provide a number and he will call you back.