The East Midlands Bricks Awards are back for 2019 and will celebrate the outstanding work of those behind the changing landscape of our region.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to submit your entry into any of our award categories and to be in with a chance of showcasing your achievements alongside the biggest names in the industry.
And, while there are weeks to go before our deadline for nominations, we recommend you take a look at the criteria now to ensure you have all the required information to hand and begin compiling your entry – and, if you need any assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For those not used to compiling nominations, here’s our top tips for a successful entry:
- Make your nomination as compelling as possible.
- Don’t be concerned with the word count – this is just a guide. Less is often more as our judges often have to read a large number of nomination forms, so be concise and specific with what you write.
- Any facts, statistics and key examples that support why a project, person or business should win an award, is helpful as they will make any statement you make much stronger.
- Make sure to read the criteria carefully to be sure that your nomination does in fact fit what is being looked for. Why not reflect on the projects that won last year to get an idea of whether your nomination reflects a certain category’s requirements.
- If you feel you are eligible for more than one category, please feel free to enter a second or third as appropriate.
- Finally, proofread your nomination and submit it to us as early as possible!
To submit a nomination for the Bricks follow this link. Criteria and online entry forms can be found by clicking on the title of each award.
This year catagories are..
Contractor of the year – sponsored by Frank Key Builders Merchants and building supplies
Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by Forterra
Residential development of the year – sponsored by Sterling Capital Reserve
Developer of the year – sponsored by Ward Recycling
Deal of the year – sponsored by Shakepeare Martineau solicitors
Architects of the year – sponsored by Blueprint Interiors
Excellence in design – sponsored by Harlequin Office furniture
Most Active agent – sponsored by Business Link
Overall winner – sponsored by Streets Chartered Accountants
The winners will be crowned at a glittering awards event on the 28th of March 2019, at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground where a special award worth £20,000 will also be made to the overall winner.
Book your place at the awards now to avoid disappointment!
4.30pm – Networking and Reception Drinks
5.30pm – Welcome and Awards Presentation
7.30pm – End of Formal Proceedings, guests and nominees are invited to stay and celebrate/network over drinks.
Complimentary drinks and canapés will be served on arrival. Dress code is standard business dress.
A special thanks to our East Midlands Bricks 2019 Sponsors: