The deadline for nominations is nearing for entries and nominations to the coveted IoD Director of the Year Awards 2019.
The awards looks to recognise inspiring and pioneering business leaders from all corners of the region (both members and non members of the IoD) and East Midlands Business Link Magazine is proud to be playing its part in sponsoring the event.
The annual Awards has grown over the years to represent the pinnacle of leadership and business excellence, highlighting the significant contribution business leaders can make to society and economic prosperity in the region.
Entries for the 12 categories of awards can be made online via www.iodawards.com/eastmidlands. The closing date for entries is April 12. Nominations are accepted from IoD Members and non-members.
There will also be a Chair’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board practice which recognises a significant personal contribution to the region.
The East Midlands awards ceremony will take place at a lunch on Friday 21st June. Category winners will be selected for the IoD’s national finals later in the year.
Enquiries about sponsorship of the awards can be made via the IoD East Midlands Office on 0115 848 6190;firstname.lastname@example.org.
The categories are:
- Director of the Year – Non-Executive
- Director of the Year – Innovation
- Director of the Year – Young
- Director of the Year – Public
- Director of the Year – Third Sector
- Director of the Year – Family Business
- Director of the Year – Inclusivity
- Director of the Year – International
- Director of the Year – Corporate Social Responsibility
- Director of the Year – Start-Up
- Director of the Year – Small-Medium Business (up to £50 million turnover)
- Director of the Year – Large Business (more than £50 million turnover)
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Director and Board Practice
New categories have been added for 2019 to recognise the Young Director of the Year and the leading director of a business with a £50 million-plus turnover.
If you have accomplished great things in 2018, this is a great opportunity to showcase your achievements!
Deadline to enter is 12-04-2019