Network with the region’s property and construction professionals at the East Midlands Bricks Awards 2019.
Tickets are now available for the highly anticipated event which celebrate the achievements and outstanding work of those behind the changing landscape of our region.
Nominations are open for the award categories, which include:
- Most Active agent
- Contractor of the year – sponsored by Frank Key
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by Forterra plc
- Residential development of the year – sponsored by Sterling Capital Reserve
- Developer of the year – sponsored by Ward Recycling
- Deal of the year – sponsored by Shakespeare Martineau
- Architects of the year – sponsored by Blueprint Interiors
- Excellence in design – sponsored by Harlequin Office Furniture
- Overall winner – sponsored by Streets Chartered Accountants
The Overall Winner of the East Midlands Bricks Awards 2019 will be awarded a year of marketing/publicity worth over £20,000, to use how they see fit in the magazine.
A glittering awards ceremony, revealing the winners, will be held on the 28th of March 2019, at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground. Complimentary drinks and canapés will be served on arrival. Dress code is standard business suit, and there will be plenty of time for networking.
4.30pm – Networking and Reception Drinks
5.30pm – Welcome and Awards Presentation
7.30pm – End of Formal Proceedings, guests and nominees are invited to stay and celebrate/network over drinks.
Book your place(s) now to avoid disappointment!
A special thanks to our East Midlands Bricks 2019 Sponsors: