Join property professionals from across the industry at East Midlands annual Bricks Awards, taking place on 8th February 2018 in the Derek Randall Suite at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground.
As always, East Midlands Business Link will be recognising and celebrating those behind the changing landscape of our region; the very best companies, teams and individuals, and we’ll be showcasing the exceptional work carried out across our region over the past 12 months.
IF YOU know a company that deserves to join previous illustrious winners on the East Midlands Bricks Awards winner’s wall then now’s your chance to nominate them. This accolade starts with one simple step: submitting an entry – click here .
Entries have already begun flowing in for the awards, and the winners will be announced at a glittering ceremony on the 8th Feb –commencing at 4.30pm and concluding at 7.30pm – in the Derek Randall Suite at the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground.
Whether you’re a leading architect, star developer, leading the way in sustainability or providing the very best service for your property clients, we want to hear about your achievements. Hurry though as the entry deadline for submissions is 24th January 2018.
There are a number of categories to choose from, including:
- Young property personality of the year – sponsored by: Frank Key Builders Merchants
- Residential scheme of the year – sponsored by: John A Stephen Builders Merchants
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by: JLT Specialty
- Developer of the year – sponsored by: The Land Trust
- Deal of the year – sponsored by: Buckles Solicitors LLP
- Excellence in design – sponsored by: Avant Homes
- Most active agent – sponsored by: John Pye Property
- Best upcoming agent – sponsored by: East Midlands IoD
- Overall Winner – sponsored by Cartwright Communications PR & digital agency/RizkMcCay Design and Branding
Tickets for the event are available HERE – but with almost half already gone, you’ll need to book early to avoid disappointment.
Complimentary drinks and canapés will be served on arrival. Dress code is standard business suit.