Frank Keys has joined the sponsor line up on the prestigious East Midlands Business Link Bricks Awards.
East Midlands Business Link’s Bricks awards set to honour the real stars of the region’s commercial property sector. The awards, which are being co-sponsored by the IOD will drill down into what is really happening in the world of commercial property – from offices, industrial and residential, through to community projects such as leisure schemes and schools.
Steve Fisher, BLM Group’s Editorial Director says: “We are delighted to welcome the IoD on board as a sponsor. We have many remarkable developments in our region and this is down to the exceptional talent at firms throughout the East Midlands.
“Some firms are not always good at talking about their successes; these Awards are a way of helping shine a light on their achievements.
“Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, we are able to recognise and celebrate those helping to create the landscape for the next generation”
There are a number of categories to choose from, including:
- Deal of the year – sponsored by: Buckles Solicitors LLP
- Most active agent – sponsored by: John Pye Auctions
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by: JLT Specialty
- Residential scheme of the year – sponsored by: John A Stephen Builders Merchants
- Developer of the year – sponsored by: The Land Trust
- Excellence in design – sponsored by:Avant Homes
- Young property personality of the year – sponsored by:sponsored by Frank Keys
- Best upcoming agent
Trent Bridge Cricket Ground have kindly sponsored Drinks and Canapes .
Who is creating the landscape for the next generation? Our awards will find out. And, we’ll also take a sideways glance at some of the more off-the-wall deals and schemes from around the East Midlands. The commercial property sector is fresh and fun and our awards will reflect that.
The awards event will be held on the 8th of February 2018 in the Derek Randall Suite at the Trent Bridge County Cricket club where the winners and highly commend in each category will be revealed.
Tickets for the event are available HERE – book early to avoid disappointment