Business Link’s East Midlands Bricks awards is a celebration of the outstanding work of those shaping the landscape of our region.
Sponsored by: The IoD, Land Trust, John A Stephen Builders Merchants, JLT Specialty, John Pye Auctions, the Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Avant Homes, Buckles Solicitors, and Frank Keys, the event is a great way for those in the industry to meet with like minded individuals and showcase their achievements.
Nominations are already flowing in for the awards, the winners of which will be announced at a glittering ceremony on the 8th Feb in the Derek Randall Suite at the Trent Bridge County Cricket Club.
Being nominated for a Business Link Bricks Award will:
Showcase your business alongside the finest firms in the region
Gain independent industry recognition for the excellent work delivered by your business
Improve employee morale by recognising and rewarding staff performance
Network with consultants, main contractors, clients and peers
Boost your business by establishing and cementing new contacts and relationships
Promote industry excellence, demonstrate a competitive edge
Increase awareness of your brand and marketing potential with key clients
Being commended for an award is a great way to showcase your achievements and celebrate hard work, brilliance and innovation.
There are a number of categories to choose from, including:
- Young property personality of the year – sponsored by: Frank Keys
- Sustainable development of the year – sponsored by: JLT Specialty
- Developer of the year – sponsored by: The Land Trust
- Deal of the year – sponsored by: Buckles Solicitors LLP
- Residential scheme of the year – sponsored by: John A Stephen Builders Merchants
- Excellence in design – sponsored by: Avant Homes
- Most active agent – sponsored by: John Pye Auctions
- Best upcoming agent – sponsored by: East Midlands IoD
Tickets for the event are available HERE – book early to avoid disappointment
Complimentary drinks and canapés will be served on arrival. Dress code is standard business suit.